Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kailey!




Monday, February 1st, was my little sister Kailey's 19th birthday! She's the baby in the family, and it's hard to believe that she's so grown up!! Ella, Avery, and I went shopping and bought Kailey a SEWING MACHINE (I know...I'm an awesome sister)! I think it was probably the only present that was a complete surprise to her...and I know she was excited to get it! For dinner, she chose to eat at Bob's Big Boy, so we drove (way too far) to Norco to meet my family and celebrate Kailey's big 1-9 . Everyone ordered their usual Big Boy Combination (salad, burger and fries), and we sang "Happy Birthday", ate cake, and watched her open her presents. I am so lucky to have Kailey as my baby sister! She's one of my best friends, and is the best Aunt in the whole world! I love you, Kailey! Happy Birthday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment