Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hoop.De.Do!

So...I've been eyeing these GORGEOUS fabric hoops that double as bulletin boards for quite some time now. So unique, simple, and beautiful! I found them here when I was browsing Etsy (don't you just LOVE that site?!). The shop isn't currently selling any hoop.de.do's, but I knew I could do it myself and do it on a budget!
I'd like to put 3 or 4 of them in each of the girls' rooms (just like in the picture) and hang their artwork, party invitations, pictures, or anything else they'd like. I've decided that TODAY is the day that I'm going to do it! I'm heading to the craft store to buy the hoops, fabric to match the bedding/colors in the girls' rooms, and all the other supplies that I'll need! I'm super excited, and can't wait to get started! I'll even post a few pictures of my finished hoop.de.do's! Fun, fun, fun!!




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you went to our blog:) Your girls are SO big and cute. I can't believe it. I hope you guys are doing good. Amy told me that Carlos joined the military. I hope you are holding up okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have found you guys! Your girls are absolutely beautiful, and Raiden is so grown up and handsome! The girls and I are doing really well with Carlos away. It's been a huge adjustment, but we've got a good routine down. I don't think I'll EVER get used to him being gone! I don't know how you've done it this long! Take care, and talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute find! And nice break from the normal memo board :)

    ReplyDelete