Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ella Ballerina

Recently, Ella started a beginning Tap/Ballet class at a local dance studio in town. She goes once a week for one hour, and she LOVES every minute of it! Her favorite parts of the class are doing leaps and dancing with "Magic" wands. Her class just started preparing for their end of the year recital, and they are doing a tap routine to the song "Almost There" from Princess and the Frog. I only wish Avery would take an interest in potty training so that I could put her in a class too! Hopefully soon! She wants to be a ballerina just like her big sister!



My two little ballerinas!

Ella & her friends!

My Ballerina

(And yes, that is a huge hole in her tights. It started out as a little snag when we were driving to Ballet, but once we got out of the car this is how it looked. I promise...we CAN afford a new pair of tights for her!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment